Hello, world! It’s me… again J
I’m BACK! And I couldn’t be more excited. I’m sure you’re excited too…. I mean – absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
The last year has taken Score as a company, and myself as a person through a significant amount of changes. Some good, some not so good. But that’s life, isn’t it?
After the dust of the transitions has settled, I am proud to say that everyone is in a better place and I am ECSTATIC to be back on the writer’s block.
What’s going on, you ask? Well, don’t mind if I do….
Things that haven’t changed:
- Score Marketing is expanding and growing with no signs of stopping any time soon.
- I am still not successful in comedy, but am as fiery as ever.
- Directions are not my forte, and I get lost a lot.
- I love my job, and am grateful every day for the opportunity to work with this amazing company and group of people.
- I owe the Department of Education like a million dollars for my student loans.
- I am still a struggling millennial trying to figure
out how to be a civilized adult. (And trust me – the struggle is extremely real.)
Things that HAVE changed:
- I chopped off a good chunk of hair, and dyed it. Now I’m dark and mysterious 😉 JK. But it does let my sunny personality shine a little brighter.
- I got a puppy, and he is the love of my life. You’ll hear about my little man Argos a lot, and I’m not sorry about it. He’s grown a lot since I’ve gotten him, but he’ll be a baby forever.
- Score Marketing was recognized on Zippia’s Top 10 Companies to Work For in Cleveland list. That’s a huge deal! We were #2 – watch out NASA (#1)… we’re coming for you!
- My era of moving every year at the end of my lease is over. This is the first time since I moved to Cleveland that I’m staying put for a second year.
- We finally got around to decorating some of the rooms in the office. We certainly procrastinated after we painted, but it’s looking pretty snazzy now.
- For the first time in my 20s, I feel truly at peace and happy with my life. I feel settled. I am surrounded by love, have a support system like no other, love my community, my coworkers, my friends, my dog’s daycare providers. Should I keep going? Needless to say, I am IN LOVE with my life.
Now that we’ve established that, I’ll let you know now that I’m coming out swinging, and
I want to hear from you! Leave your comments and suggestions – let’s interact! Suggest your favorite places, ask me questions, send me pictures of your dogs. Eons ago I said that we were going to figure this ‘adult’ thing out together, so let’s get a move on.